Tuesday 16 October 2018

The first Ethereums

Yesterday I've got the first Ethereum wallet. But it is empty... How to fill it up? The next Big question... As usual I don't believe advertisement and start to read descriptions of possible options.

  • First of all you should choose the currency exchange. I choose this one https://kassa.cc/
  • Main idea is - to get something virtual you should first have something virtual. I remembered that I have Yandex Money money with 500 RUB in it. So I am ready to spend this huge amount of currency for my grand goal!
  • Of course and Yandex Money and kassa.cc will charge you for the transaction, but at this moment I don't care about it. So i went on kassa.cc and followed instruction steps. Was surprised that Yandex Money doesn't make transactions from anonymous wallet, so I had to exit from shadow...
  • Waiting 20 minutes and at the end I've become happy owner of  0.033151368 ETH !!!

What I do with these wealth I'll think tomorrow ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment